Women are a force of nature. We bond through community. Progress is contingent upon using this indomitable force to inspire a collective movement to help one another get ahead in business and in life. If we want to change the world for the advancement of all women then we have to do it together. Women entrepreneurs are in a unique position to lead this movement.
As founders, presidents and CEOs we have a responsibility to lead from the top by building cultures, policies and relationships that help other women to rise and succeed.
Crash the Glass is a leadership movement inspired by female entrepreneurs. It is a goal. A philosophy. A rite of passage for women who want to build up and LEAD UP other women along the way.
Take advantage of the influence you have as founders and executive leaders. Build companies, cultures, policies and relationships that break down barriers, stereotypes and support women from all around the world.
1. Lead like a woman; don't forsake the female ethos
2. Build a culture that reflects what modern women need and commit to supporting those needs
3. Embrace the fact that a woman's health is connected to her success; make it a priority to bridge the two
4. Buy and source from women globally
5. Pay, hire and promote women and men equally
6. Put other women in the power seat and allow them to lead
7. Every day think of one thing you can do to help a woman who is not within your network; what can you do to help others get ahead
8. Present yourself as an asset and not as a threat
Paris Event Photos: Copyright Jullette Valtiendas
LEAD UP is our call to action to help Crash the Glass.
Join us to stay tuned on talks, events and information. Email us at: email@example.com for any speaking inquiries.